Penjara Hati Miss Yana

♥FYI : Tintaku♥

get this widget here

Sunday, February 12, 2012

River Flows in You by Greta Smidt


seriously, i fallen in love.. 
omg! wait.. 
don't misunderstanding.. i fallen in love with a song.. not somebody k..
hehehe..
how sweet this song..
i expect someone special will come and sing this song..
crazy?
it's up to u guys..

but seriously..
this song have a superb lyrics..
have a look here..

Greta Smidt
Piano (c) Yiruma ('River Flows in You')
Melody (c) Greta Smidt 2009
Lyrics (c) Pocahontaslovexx, edited by Greta Smidt


I promised to love you
Everyday of forever
This I swear, to you
I love you.

Without you I would die,
This I know is true.
You stole my heart
And I won't ever let you go.

Go to sleep, little one
You are so precious to me
You are safe, in my arms
Safe from any harm.
You are heaven's gift to me
There is nothing to fear while I'm here
Now close your eyes
And dream...

You are the most beautiful soul to me
You never see yourself
As clearly as I do.
And while you sleep, close holding me.
I'll tell you a little secret,
That your dreams will only know:

I loved you when I first saw you
I vowed to never let you get away
Sometimes when I stay
I hear you call my name
Only to hear it, in your dreams
One day I'll ask you to be with me
But until then I'll dream
Even though I can't sleep...

You will never understand what you mean to me
You are, my life
Before you I was lost.
And as I see you sleep now, I'll let you know somehow
Saving you, saved me
My heart is yours to keep
Now sleep.... 

great right?
a true love.. someone love u forever..
if my future hubby has a good voice..
yess.. sure.. i gonna to let him know this song..
if not.. sure.. i totally ready to hear it..
because it record a special memory to me..
i'll appreciate it..
but it a big surprise if he know by himself..
by read this written..
hehehe..
night! have a nice dream yeah !!